foresttrips

A view into the wonderful world of mad and party hard 20's, 30's and 40's people. Hear about our travels and what we get up to in the gun crime capital of England! Please feel free to make comments and check out those archives, I feel sad that they are already slipping off the front page!

18 January 2007

Funnier than me!

Don't you just hate it when someone is funnier than you? You try to be all coy and move into the kill slowly, but then someone just railroads in and makes everyone laugh harder than ever.

Well that, my friends, has just happened to me. And did I laugh! I snorted, I guffawed, I almost wet myself and then I realised that they were upstaging me!

With names like Herbal Tea Monitor Man and Bun Man...how can I compete? Just take a look at the comments on my blog's and you'll see what I mean!

Please keep them coming, lets see if you can be funnier than me old pa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter
Dell Desktop Computers