foresttrips

A view into the wonderful world of mad and party hard 20's, 30's and 40's people. Hear about our travels and what we get up to in the gun crime capital of England! Please feel free to make comments and check out those archives, I feel sad that they are already slipping off the front page!

11 December 2006

Off me head - Ginkgo Biloba


Deary, deary me. There I was naively thinking that herbal supplements were all safe. Well oh me, oh my.

For a complete out of body experience I would recommend;

One night of average drinking
A 'toss and turn' night sleep
One 6000mg super strength Ginkgo Biloba tablet.

Nearly blew me head off. For all you ravers out there, not even sure this should be recommended as a herbal high, you might just have a heart attack. The effects lasted from 10 in the morning, until about 2pm. What!!!

Think I may have a chat to my Doctor about this!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My auntie once liked herbal tea, until she went shopping at tesco and was killed by a fork lift truck reversing in the car park,she never touched a drop after that, and when i hear people taking drugs i always tell them that story to try and put them off.
Herbal tea monitor man

3:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You WANKER dont you realise that your Auntie drinking herbal tea had nothing to do with geting run over at Tescos. Hundreds of people are killed every day in Tescos car parks by reversing fork lifts. Only last week my niece was killed. So stop telling people that herbal tea will kill them.
Hate everyone who puts down herbal tea boy

6:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the loss of your neice herbal boy, but you dont understand, it wasnt my auntie who was killed by taking herbal tea, its the bloody fork lift driver whos drinking it and running people over at Tescos car park. I think his name is Mad Mick who used to work at the Argos Superstore out of town. Ive tried to speak to the manager of the store but he just showed me the sign in the car park which said, that anyone run over by a forklift in the car park, Tescos takes no responsibility whatsover for death or loss of limbs. What can you do?
Herbal tea monitor man

1:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You WANKER thats not Mad Mick, he still works at the Argos superstore out of town, thats his brother Mad Dave who drives the fork lift. Youre right, he does drink gallons of herbal tea, but thats not what makes him mad, the forklift is gas powered and during his break his attaches the gas hose up his nostril to get high, but what can you do , hes a mate.
Herbal tea boy

3:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for clearing that up herbal tea boy, I will have a word with the site manager at Tescos and see if I can persuade him to change his gas forklift trucks to electric. I know your mate Mad Dave wont like it , but at least it will stop the death toll from reversing forklifts in the car park.
Once again thanks for your comments herbal tea boy.
Herbal monitor man

3:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter
Dell Desktop Computers