foresttrips

A view into the wonderful world of mad and party hard 20's, 30's and 40's people. Hear about our travels and what we get up to in the gun crime capital of England! Please feel free to make comments and check out those archives, I feel sad that they are already slipping off the front page!

18 September 2006

Missgohome


Famed for her 'I'm going home now...No I really am going home now'. Which is not really so fair, because lately we have been calling her more Missstayoutlater. But Missgohome sticks more I feel. And it makes us laugh!

She is a fantastically fun person, who will never commit to anything until the last minute. Apart from the one and only time of New Zealand - umm...you can see why she's choosy!

You will see her name mentioned all over these blogs, because unfortunately for her I do manage to drag her into all sorts of scrapes (see New Zealand and coming soon the RNLI fiasco!)

A fine gin drinker, you can see her falling about in fields all over the Midlands having lost all feeling in both legs. But at least she's always smiling and she does drag you down with her...which is fun!

She also shrifty with her pennies too and can make a pound go on and on. Go on try and get her to buy you a drink!!! Although to be fair I'm just as bad!

Missgohome's saying of the month: 'How very dare you!'

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think i met Missgohome in a field once, i used my only chat up line i know, do you lie around here often and she puked on my foot, which made me slip and fall into a dissused mine shaft. I was rushed to A&E with a suspected broken collarbone. I still have the scars to prove it.
Puke on foot boy

2:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, my mates organised a blind date for me once, what I didnt realise was that she was actually blind. I kept buying her theses drinks at the bar, she didnt stop drinking she must have thought they were soft drinks. Anyway I plucked up enougth courage to ask her for a dance and she turned round and puked all over the back of my jacket. That was 3 years ago and I havent been out with a girl since, thougth I still have the jacket with the puke on it.
Sad Loser

5:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter
Dell Desktop Computers