foresttrips

A view into the wonderful world of mad and party hard 20's, 30's and 40's people. Hear about our travels and what we get up to in the gun crime capital of England! Please feel free to make comments and check out those archives, I feel sad that they are already slipping off the front page!

16 September 2006

Trying to give a view of myself


Hi,

I'm just trying to post a picture of myself on here. Everything is just so damn hard! If I put a picture on here, then I can transfer it in cyber space to my profile!

Please stay tuned for up and coming adventures of....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ive just had sip of aunties herbal tea and you image has gone like a freak out thing. Please dont teach children to take herbal tea or you may end up like my auntie.
Herbal tea monitor boy

3:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter
Dell Desktop Computers