foresttrips

A view into the wonderful world of mad and party hard 20's, 30's and 40's people. Hear about our travels and what we get up to in the gun crime capital of England! Please feel free to make comments and check out those archives, I feel sad that they are already slipping off the front page!

15 September 2006

The First

Well here we are.

Somehow I've ended up with my own blog, where I've promised exciting and funny things to re-appear. I'm not sure how I will manage it at all!

I'm not even particularily computer literate, but I'm seem to have done ok here!

And all on the day when Carl and Susan finally kissed. This is on the incredibly good and well acted show Neighbours (if you didn't already know!) They spilt over two years ago and ever since then I knew...oh well.

I've got 'gardening boy' and 'house man' coming round in a minute (this is all to protect their identity incase madmen want to come and party with us too). I've been ordered by house man to make some dinner for him, but I've only got pasta for 2 and I think there are 3 of us. Nevermind!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karl and Susan kissed - damn I missed it as I was walking on fire! (That's actually true!)

Keep up the blog Forest Trips, though it may mean I call you even less as I'll be able to track you in cyber space!

7:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can we really post things as mystery people??

Fantastic!!

1:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, I once aked a girl round for a dinner date, so i cooked for two, but she brought her boy friend with her, which made sharing the food really akward.
Making food go further boy

3:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear...that last comment when the girl brought her boyfriend. I, never one for threesomes as I do not share well, would have made him eat some canned dog food on toast.

I think that would have been the end of his surprise visits.

Now on to your post. I realise this is from way back but you intrigue me, as all smart, witty, explorers of the world do. I will continue to read your blog as long as someone does not report me to Google and have my account canceled.

Cheers!

Miss Diva

3:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter
Dell Desktop Computers