foresttrips

A view into the wonderful world of mad and party hard 20's, 30's and 40's people. Hear about our travels and what we get up to in the gun crime capital of England! Please feel free to make comments and check out those archives, I feel sad that they are already slipping off the front page!

18 September 2006

Technology is never tamed

Please be patient. Technology is never tamed. I'm trying to give you details of the fantastic Missgohome and God damn Dogs, but the computer is having flibberty jibberts and will refuse to upload picture of Missgohome and slavering dogs. Perhaps theres too many cyber junkies out there and the tubes have got all mashed up?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I treid to download some images once and they took me into an altered state of mind, please dont try this at home.
Computer hatred boy

2:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter
Dell Desktop Computers