foresttrips

A view into the wonderful world of mad and party hard 20's, 30's and 40's people. Hear about our travels and what we get up to in the gun crime capital of England! Please feel free to make comments and check out those archives, I feel sad that they are already slipping off the front page!

07 May 2007

Just look at our Freddie!

Hello all!

We are on our way...still. Just chilling at Ninorsandali, (feeling a bit scared, we leave Wednesday at 9.30am, ahhh!). And just look at our Freddie, we've been very busy with him!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my God! Is that the same Freddie we took to Beaver for tea! I'm shocked, it's so completely different - you've both done a grand job! Happy Travelling!

7:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How beautiful your Freddie is! Did you do him up yourselves? A Metrosexual Van! Who would have thunk it!?!

I found your blog through a friend. I hope you don't mind me busting in like this.

I have read the accounts of your wonderful travels. I do hope that Freddie gets out of hospital soon so you may post more adventures.

Cheers!

Miss Diva

2:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter
Dell Desktop Computers