foresttrips

A view into the wonderful world of mad and party hard 20's, 30's and 40's people. Hear about our travels and what we get up to in the gun crime capital of England! Please feel free to make comments and check out those archives, I feel sad that they are already slipping off the front page!

20 August 2007

I'm alivE!!

Well, I'm not in Europe no more...oh no!

The following has happened to make me more spaced out then ever:

1. Got inseminated by Truckerjim in Holland in the campervan (he says the hotel, but that's not rock and roll is it?).
2. Having a lovely birthday for Truckerjim, we decided to do a pregnancy test to help the birthday celebrations go with a bang...my period had been lost in the post! It was positive. Ahh!
3. Following a rock, drive, argue and roll, we decided to leave the lovely Slovakia, drive right across Hungary and enter the oh so exciting Serbia - madness, madness. We entered and saw the beautiful delights of downtown Belgrade, with the lovely poor people with bags on their feet scrabbling for rubbish and living in mud huts. Ahh, I had a panic attack and got straight out of there!
4. Then...(phew its all too much) we spent some lovely time in Croatia, in the sun, swinging in me hammock. Lovely, lovely...until we remembered that I was pregnant, and the driving started again. Straight through Slovenia (I know it's nice I'll go back one year). To the west coast of Italy, too many tourists, no free carparks. Then on and on through Switzerland (yes beautiful, no time to stop). Then on and on and on through France - does that country ever end?
5. Straight into the arms of me mates Cathygohome and Jessain'tshejustgreat! Oh how they comforted me and gave me nice dinners and cuddled me!

So now I'm living a comfortable existence on the dole (only made so because I don't have bills and can't drink much!). I'm knitting baby stuff and watching my lovely flat stomach swell and grow, yes that's swelling and growing!!!

Off to the oh so delightful Pompey for a 80's disco on the seafront. I'll be there with me one can of Guinness - just you stop me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter
Dell Desktop Computers